Saturday 19 September 2009

Welcome to IELTS help

On this blog I will regularly post task 1 and task 2 writing questions. They will not be copied from books, but will all be original questions written by me. Have a look, try some before your exam. I hope they can help you to get the score you need.
If you send me a completed task 1 or 2 question I will mark it and let you know the probable band score it would achieve in a test. 
I charge £5.00 for this and turnaround is usually within 48 hours. Please send an email to ianbpaul@gmail.com so that I can attend promptly to your answers and advise how you can make a payment. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for a bunch of good tips. I look forward to reading more on the topic in the future. Keep up the good work! This blog is going to be great resource. Love reading it.

    academic term papers-Essay Writing Help

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome James. I have just finished some study myself and have neglected this site for a time. More questions coming soon.
    Ian

    ReplyDelete